I have been nominated by the lovely Mardene for the Blogger Recognition Award. Thank you so very much and please take a few minutes to drop by her blog whenever you get a chance.
Here are the rules for this award:
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you
- Write a post to show off your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Attach the award to the post (right click and save, then upload)
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them
- Provide a link to the award post you created
How My Blog Started
It all started with a desire to keep writing. For ten years I blogged at Caitriona in order for family and friends back “home” to keep up with us as we raised our children. Then the kids grew up. So, I decided to focus on something we need every day – Love. I believe to live well we need to love and be loved. A love that is life-giving.
Advice to new bloggers
- Be an active part of the blogging community. This is a lesson that I am just learning this year. For a long time that was not my intention, and I am finding it all the more enjoyable connecting with other bloggers.
- Post regularly.
- Don’t be afraid to let others know you’ve posted recently.
- Learn how to tag posts effectively.
15 Blogs I have chosen (not an easy task). Check these out.
- Emmaus City Church Blog by Pastor Sully
- Pete Santucci Faith and life and nonesuch
- Telling the Truth E. breaking the silence
- Heaven Came Down A man sharing the truth of the Word
- My Peace of the Puzzle Lover of Jesus
- Unafraid to die Facing the End
- Psalm 81:10 Ready to be poured out
- Where the Lord Leads Jessica follows
- Spirit Story My friend, Cindy the Storyteller
- Liss’ Travel Writing about to Hop the Big Pond
- Brim-Full with an Immensity of Life any friend of GMac’s is a friend of mine
- Beware: Addiction in progress It is not what you think
- Shining Lights BE yourself, you can’t be anybody else
- Live Life with your kids because childhood is so short
- My Daily Slice of Golf Got a Tee Time this week!