Awards: Liebster Award
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
- If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would it be?
I would head down to PEI. My brother will be heading there tomorrow and I have heard that it is gorgeous. We have extended family there and there will be a bit of a reunion on the Island over the weekend.
- What is the simplest thing that makes you smile?
My grandson, Sam! When he smiles at me I can’t help but smile. I wouldn’t describe his smile as simple but when I read the question it made me smile and think of him. 🙂
- What do you like about your hometown?
My hometown is Woburn, MA and I love its proximity to Boston. (10 miles north of “town”)
- What is the best meal you can prepare?
I am a decent cook. A perfectly marinade and roasted Leg of Lamb with all the fixin’s.
- What’s your favorite chore to do at home?
I don’t really have a favorite but the one that I really don’t mind is the laundry.
- What’s your favorite book?
I’ve got lots of favorite books. Recently I read, The Life of the Beloved by Henri J.M. Nouwen and I loved it so much I want to get a copy for everyone I know and love. Most fiction by George MacDonald. He really knows how to capture the essence of a character’s heart and where they are on their spiritual journey and he transported me time and time again to his beloved homeland of Scotland. When I made my first journey there. I had already been there a hundred times in my imagination.
- What’s the very first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
Pay off my kids student loans and invest for our retirement. Perhaps purchase some real estate for when we retire.
- What’s your favorite fruit or vegetable?
There is nothing quite like fresh Pineapple.
- How many times have you fallen in love?
Maybe 5 times.
- What was your favorite game or toy as a child?
If child is defined as someone under the age of 12 probably my bicycle.
- What’s your favorite beverage?
Currently, a piping hot cup a tea.
With these 11 questions pose to you, I would like to nominate the my fellow bloggers
- Tracey can be found teaching, writing, reading and inspiring at Socrates Underground
- Carlos let’s his brain loose upon his blog at Thoughts of a Trainwrecked Pineapple
- Ahzaf is on a non-stop, never-ending adventure on the internet at Non-stop Teacher E-ventures
- Toby is living on the edge for Jesus and blogging at The Asian Rough Rider
- Lisa, my southern friend whom I know in the flesh and spirit blogs at Earthy No Longer